At the 2014 CES in Las Vegas the inventor of the automobile presents the future of individual mobility: the intelligently connected car. With Intelligent Drive Mercedes-Benz combines many advanced driver assistance systems to further enhance safety and comfort for the driver, all passengers and other road users.
And with DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist and the Stop&Go Pilot, the vision of autonomous driving is becoming reality at Mercedes-Benz. Furthermore, the car maker is showcasing the latest developments in its connectivity and infotainment services. But Mercedes-Benz is going far beyond and gives an insight into the future.
Press Information CES
Press Information Connected Car Award
The New C-Class
Concept S-Class Coupé
- → Mercedes-Benz Intelligent Drive
- → Download Video "Digital DriveStyle-App incl. Car-to-X and Nest" (MP4)
- → Download Video "Future Concepts of Digital DriveStyle-App" (MP4)
- → Download Video "How a Vehicle Home might look on a smartwatch" (MP4)
- → Download Video "Possible Features of a Vehicle Home" (MP4)